Happy Thursday everyone!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I want to share a little side story about me in this post. Along with being a Marketing Coordinator, I also like to play around with Photoshop in my spare time and create graphics for different occasions. Whether it’s a baby shower, wedding shower, thank you note, business card, website graphic, gallery wall print–you name it, I’ve probably designed it! I really got into graphic design in high school and was constantly trying to figure out how to make Powerpoint presentations and reports look as creative as possible. I never took an art class, I’m not the world’s greatest drawer, but I do have a passion for creativity and desire to learn something new everyday. I’ve been creating graphics for about 10 years now and never took the leap of faith to learn how to use Photoshop. However, for the past 10-12 months, I’ve been dedicating a little time each day to learning the ins and outs of Photoshop.
With that being said… drumroll please!
I’ve decided to create a weekly printable for all of my followers!!
Feel free to download, print, and frame my “Bloom where you are planted” graphic and hang it on your gallery wall! Instructions are below 🙂
- Follow me on Instagram: @Falonsierra_
- Follow Lively Lemons, by clicking the “Follow” button at the top of this page, or the homepage.
- Download the “Bloom where you are planted” PDF file Here.
- Print + Frame (8″ x 10″) + Hang 🙂
- Post a picture on Instagram tagging @Falonsierra_ and use the hashtag #LivelyLemons so I can see how creative you are!